Helena's Crib

Welcome to Helena's Crib, her new home on the internet where you can see her travels, new experiences, and fun with her family and friends. We look forward to your comments.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Hannukah!

Photographs from last night's first night of Hannukah




Lighting the menorah with Daddy




Helena loves books




I think the shirt says it all. Thank you Aunti Amanda and Uncle Blair.




Helena the rockstar with her Barbie guitar. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!




Helena and Daddy - Guitar Heroes

5 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although we have differences in culture, but do not want is that this view is the same and I like that!

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home