Helena's Crib

Welcome to Helena's Crib, her new home on the internet where you can see her travels, new experiences, and fun with her family and friends. We look forward to your comments.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween

The annual Halloween parade at Helena's school





Helena as a princess fairy




The Girls - Ella, Helena, Emily, and Alexa




Helena and her friend Emily





"I see you!"





"Can I get some more orange juice, please?"




"It's quicker than taking an airplane!"




Mixing the witch's brew

2 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You these things, I have read twice, for me, this is a relatively rare phenomenon!
Personalized Signature:常州麻将,常州三打一,常州攻主,常州斗地主,常州4人升级

 

Post a Comment

<< Home